Monday, April 6, 2015

Full Skin Care Routine

First of all, let me state that days where I complete this whole routine are pretty rare. My skin is usually pretty nice to me and I don't get too many spots. I have a combination skin, although that changes from time to time.





A.M.
Since I never have time to do anything most mornings, all I do is moisturize. I'm currently using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, which you can read my review of in my March Favorites. I don't normally wear makeup either.

P.M.
1) If I wore makeup that day (which only happens once/twice a week), I'll start with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (review here) to remove my makeup and refresh my skin a bit.

2) Then, I'll wash my face with the Garnier Wasabi Pure Active face wash, which, isn't as harsh as it sounds. It's smell is very refreshing, although a friend of mine who's accidentally tasted it said it tastes like wasabi. I also accidentally tasted it once, and it tasted like soap. Maybe this has to do with how long since it has come out of the bottle? I don't know.

3) Once every week or two, I'll also use this Careline Purifying Mask. It's amazing and I love it. Careline is an Israeli brand, and I'm not sure of it's availability abroad.

4) Lastly, if I have any big spots, I'll use my Dream Dots. I just ran out, I need to order some more!


And that's it: my full skin care routine! Just to clarify this again, I do not usually use all of these products each day. Depending on my mood, I'll choose which ones I'll use that day.

Are any of these in your skin care routine? What do you think of them?

Zoe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I will get back to you as soon as I can. It means so much to me when people actually take their time to read my blog & comment. Xx